You are not able to print anything and this fact disturbs you. You can spend several days in vain trying to solve this problem. You even can reinstall Adobe Acrobat Pro, RVS-com and other programs that relating printer operations. But even without the printer itself Print Spooler can stop its operation after several minutes, showing the Print Spooler Error 7034. And sometimes it can happen that the icon of Printer in the Printers and Faxes is absent.
Trying to solve this problem you can follow the instructions:
1. Create the folder with the name “Print Spooler“.
2. Open the following: Start\Control Panel\Printers and Faxes\File\server properties\advanced Tab.
3. Type a new location there and click OK.
4. Now reboot your computer.
You can also restore your Windows system, and may be it even will help you:
1. Press Windows and R buttons.
2. Type sfc /scannow in the line and click OK. (Sometimes you will need Microsoft Windows setup disk.)
And in this particular case the problem can even be solved or may be just delayed.
Every error can be caused by different reasons and that’s why you should know the exact reason and eliminate it, otherwise you will divine for a long time. To help you to find out the reason of Print Spooler Error 7034 you should install ADplus tool:
1. Firstly you should download “Debugging Tools for Windows“.
2. Create a directory called C:\adplus and install it there.
3. Use the tasklist command in order to choose there “spoolsv.exe”
4. Then you should open the Command prompt and change the directory, where you installed the debugging tools. By default this is C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows.
5. Type : cscript adplus.vbs -crash -p PID -o C:\adplus
6. After the monitoring the Log file will be created and you are to analyze it.
Example of using ADPlus:
Don’t be afraid, it is not so hard. Just open this Log file and find “This process is shutting down”. It is the right moment when Spooler service crashed. Scroll up in the Log file and you can find the reason of Print Spooler stops.
For example it can be:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\*****.DLL
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\*****.DLL
In that case the reason of Print Spooler Error 7034 is in DLL files. So, now you should look in the System Registry what driver uses this DLL file. Then you should reinstall the driver, reboot your computer and do the monitoring again.